- A clean bill of health
- the AAA Voiceover package
- Hardback books for my personal library -- the musician’s handbook: a practical guide to understanding the music business; the cool girl’s guide to knitting; Little Richard: The Quasar of Rock, Sheryl Crow: No Fool To This Game, Goodbye Little Rock and Roller, 100 strokes of the brush before bed and last but not least a hardback edition of la princessa: Machiavelli for women, to replace the one in paperback that I wore out sometime last year.
- A basic facial from Mario Badescu
- A day at the beach with my friend – a bikini, a long walk, a picnic. the works.
- A hard shell case for my baby taylor guitar
- five new dresses
- two Enid Collins box purses
- a comprehensive mailing to jingle houses in NYC
- this one won’t happen by my birthday but I want it nonetheless – a MAC endorsement.
Tuesday, June 27, 2006
some birthday stuff
My birthday is June 30th. Here’s what I’m giving myself this year.