- the taco truck on 145th between broadway and amsterdam. i haven't had chicken chalupas that good since i ate at seis salsas in austin texas (the nation's capital) way back in the 90s.
- the murad pomegranate exfoliating facial mask. murad products make my skin glow and this facial mask is a little miracle in a packet. whenever i slather it on (usually in a steam room), i can feel it eating away at the dead skin on my face. delicious!
- wall street bath and spa - if i want to go to a real russian banya in manhattan (because the russian/turkish baths on 10th street are neither russian nor turkish) that's not expensive and hassle free, i go here.
- as a musician, artistdata.com lets me update everything, all at once.
- i love old cool guitars -- probably because i can't afford to spend thousands on the kind of stuff that everyone else plays. i think that vintage danelectro guitars are twang-tastic. i want one with the amp in the case. and yes, i'm looking for a teisco del ray.
- those gigantic incredibly delicious chocolate chip cookies from tiny little levain bakery. absolutely without question the best chocolate chip cookie i've ever had, bar none.
- listen up, ex-pat texans: they're serving migas for brunch at good enough to eat. and they're so good, it's actually a little wacky. just goes to show what wonderful things can happen when the chef/owner steps aside and lets the tex-mexicans make what they know. by the way -- i've never had migas anyplace else in this town. if you have, let me know.
- i lovelovelovelovelove boxing.
- i lovelovelovelovelove my guitar coach.
- believe it or not, i actually have a cremier-fromager. and i love him, too.
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
top ten - the stuff i love
stuff i love...