Sunday, January 22, 2006

my top ten guilty pleasures

  1. the dormitory boys
  2. fresh, whole, pasteurized ice cold unhomogenized organic milk, in an old-fashioned unmarked high-necked glass bottle
  3. toblerone
  4. www.thebachelorblog.com i don't know why, but i really like this guy and i have a lot of respect for him as a man. (seriously.) call me nutty but if we lived in the same city, i think we'd be friends.
  5. adult swim (specifically: the boondocks, aqua teen hunger force, robot chicken, sealab 2021, harvey birdman attorney at law and of course, squidbillies)
  6. celebrity fit club
  7. the mexican blt on barrio chino's brunch menu
  8. drawn together (never seen it? here's a video called "black chick's tongue in my mouth" -- very entertaining.)
  9. hot milk and almond pedicure at bliss
  10. scotch eggs

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mister Bachelor thanks you for your comment. Your always welcome to stop through!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I listened to the tracks linked on your sidebar. I like your sound; it's not formulaic and combines lots of different influences in a creative way. I love your harmonies, too.

God bless!

Mark Daniels