- ride your bike absolutely everywhere you have to go -- unless it's raining, of course.
- drop off donated items to the salvation army - and get that reciept for a tax write off. continue to do this every month for the rest of the year.
- take a meeting with brad at adh for an as of yet unnamed jazz project for spring, 2011.
- boxing conditioning class at 1pm and then hit the gym. hard.
- manicure/pedicure at jeniette salon - it's the monday/tuesday special!
- pick up another bio/autobiography - something definitive on nina simone or artie shaw or maybe thomas jefferson. and don't forget to loan joanna your copy of gladwell's latest book outliers.
- pay the mad fashionista a little visit, and get an appropriate outfit for the mock audition
- run lines ad nauseum for two scenes in on camera acting class
- on camera acting class, 6pm - 9pm
- schedule a voice lesson and a piano lesson for later in the week
Monday, August 10, 2009
a short list to glimpse my life, in no particular order: