Wednesday, April 01, 2015

NaBloPoMo for April: GROW!


NaBloPoMo 
April 2015

For April Fools Day, I was going to announce all over social media that I'm pregnant (!!!) but then I figured that would be a really tacky thing to do and it would probably do way more harm than good, and probably in the most hurtful way imaginable. Instead, I'm jumping on the blog everyday bandwagon -- because I've got a lot of stuff going on and this would be a great way to keep track of it, and because the discipline of writing everyday does me a lot of good.  Morning pages work wonders creatively. This will be an addendum to that process. Maybe I'll shake even more ideas loose.

I'm hoping the discipline of running every morning will have the same effect -- especially now that the weather is nice enough to roll out of bed and hit the track in the park. 

No comments: