Wednesday, January 21, 2015

30 Days of Yoga -- Eventually...


A few days ago, I impulsively bought a supercheap 30 day unlimited pass from Yogaworks. That's right -- I can take as many classes as I want, on any day that I want, at any of their locations, for a month.  All I have to do is activate it by January 31st.  Thanks to a yoga passbook that fell in my lap last spring, I bounced in and out of all kinds of yoga classes long enough to realize that I quite like bending my body into submission. And it did come as a surprise to me, to know that my body could still surprise me.

For some strange reason, I haven't pulled the trigger on this offer yet. Probably because everything is still relatively dead calm and I'm enjoying the quiet before the whole wide world comes rushing in.

No comments: