Friday, December 20, 2013

Dear Black Santa -- The Short List

This is what I want from Black Santa -- and no, it's not in order.  Will I get it by December 25th?  Everything is happening all at once and Christmas is always on its way, so the short answer is no and yes. 
  1. A lean, strong, healthy body -- with smooth, clear, wrinkle-free skin and a clean bill of health.
  2. Yes, I want to win the pie contest again at the Jazz Age Lawn Party. (There, I said it.)
  3. It would be nice to run a mile in less than 9 minutes without feeling like I'm about to have a heart attack. 
  4. Millinery classes galore -- because it's high time. 
  5. A virtual album release party every other month via Concert Window, starting in February.
  6. Weekly all day scrub it down/soak it up visits to Spa Castle. Or at least K-Town.
  7. Regular visits to see our twin God-daughters in Charleston, SC.
  8. A powerful left hook and a much improved right cross.
  9. A lengthy stay -- all by myself! -- at Bikini Bootcamp in Tulum, Mexico.
  10. A European tour -- with my music! --  in the spring.
The important thing is, I've still got my foot on the gas.  Selah.

No comments: