Friday, October 20, 2006

a picture is worth a thousand words...

Justin and Henry 002

here i am in a cranberry bog outside of plymouth, massachusetts with henry and justin, shooting the ocean spray cranberry juice commercial yesterday -- my first national spot! do i look sublime or what? finally -- that sack of money with wings that i've been chasing with a butterfly net at every commercial audition/callback situation for God knows how long has finally landed in my lap...maybe. this isn't a go until its edited and the client okays it. i'll celebrate when that happens. until then, it's back to the old grindstone.

yes, i'm wearing a wet suit under my clothes. yes, it's clean crystal clear spring water. and yes --even though the sun is shining, it's cold, cold, cold.

more photos later.

2 comments:

Liz Jamieson said...

Congrats on the national. I've been looking all over your blog trying to find out if you are SAG.

Queen Esther said...

thank you for congratulating me and thanks for reading my blog.

for the record: i have my SAG card and my Equity card. they wouldn't have let me do the commercial if i weren't SAG. i had to pay up, too, or they weren't going to let me on the set.

i suppose i've never flat-out said that i'm union but i actually do tell the story of how i got them. painful -- but necessary...